Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
Coverage And Scope
These terms and conditions cover the treatment of the use of a website and products owned and operated by Webo Solutions and/or Webo 360 Solutions.
This document does not apply to companies over which Webo has no ownership or control, or people who are not subject to Webo 360 Solutions’s employment and management, including any third-party service and/or contract includes product providers and any third-party websites that contain Webo 360 Solutions’s website links.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Webo 360 Solutions has the legal right to correct, change and enhance the content of the website without prior notice.
Unless otherwise stated, Webo has the rights to Webo 360 Solutions's intellectual property rights and the content found thereon. You may access information provided on the website for personal, non-commercial use, subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions. This means that the material will not be copied, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, sublicensed, redistributed or republished. The use of web content will be taken as a trademark and copyright infringement.
All content prepared by Webo 360 Solutions during the period of this contract or related to the Services shall be the sole property of the Customer and shall be owned by any intellectual property rights of any kind. The work will be vested in the customer. All information relating to the Customer's customers, users, and specifically and without limitation, all information relating to the user of the customer's site, and all rights associated with such information are the exclusive property of the customer. Upon termination of this contract, any material, software or hardware supplied by Webo to the customer will be immediately returned.
Webo 360 Solutions and Client acknowledge and agree that they may not use, re-use, distribute, publish, license, sub-license, remodel, derivative works, copy, supply or make any intellectual property rights. Can communicate that belongs to a party other than necessary.
When the customer requests for our services or indicates their acceptance electronically or in any other format provided by Webo or payment for any amount listed under the head of a regular billing plan If done, it signifies that the customer has accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement and is within the terms and conditions on Webo 360 Solutions's website.
You hereby acknowledge that information and content appearing on the Webo 360 Solutions website may contain errors, inaccuracies or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude any such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law. Are. We may change the materials on its website at any time without notice, but do not make any commitment to update the content regularly. Nevertheless, we do our best to provide you with accurate and complete information.
Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We will be compensated directly or indirectly for any work, claim, liabilities or loss.
Webo 360 Solutions warrants and undertakes not to disclose, use or otherwise deal with any confidential information regarding the customer:
- For the purpose of providing services;
- When required to do so by law; or
- With the prior written consent of the customer.
Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to, any information, which relates to the business, processes, operation, methodology, communications, information, techniques, services, pricing, strategies, programming or research or any information that Webo 360 Solutions acquired during the term of this Contract.
On the termination of this Contract, or earlier if required to do so by either party, the Webo 360 Solutions Employee shall immediately return to the Client any material containing Confidential Information then in his or her possession, or destroy or delete any copies of such material in his or her possession.
The parties (including you and the web worker) agree that they will handle all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Laws and that they are solely responsible for fulfilling their respective obligations. We will use Pact.
You are requested not to provide any of your credit card details in any way with Webo 360 Solutions as we will never contact you for credit card details. In the event that you search for any form, document or payment for your credit card details, contact Webo 360 Solutions before proceeding.
Any Regulatory Authority may only disclose information or order or confidential information required by law or regulation of disclosure. When disclosure is responsible for:
- A) The party subject to the disclosure obligation must notify the other disclosure required by the disclosure obligation in writing or if it is not practicable at the time of disclosure.
- B) Use reasonable efforts to limit the dissemination of confidential information disclosed to the party responsible for disclosure (and to assist the other party) and take all appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of otherwise confidential information. Obligation.
- C) The parties shall consult with each other and attempt to accept the contents of any statement that the party is subject to disclosure (to the extent practicable under the requirements of disclosure obligation).
- D) The party subject to the disclosure obligation may, without the prior written consent of the other party (or not to take, take, suffer, or take), resulting in the disclosure of the confidentiality agreement. This Agreement may be subject to legal liability, together with necessary duties.
This website may also contain links to other websites not controlled by us. This is not to say that we advocate or support websites. We have not studied any of these links and we are not responsible for the identity, content, and presence of such sites. You concede that they are used at your own risk.
You can only use the website for legitimate purposes and according to the nature and purpose of the website. Unauthorized use of this website may be a criminal offense and/or may give rise to a claim for damages. We prohibit any visitor from using our website to harm the access or availability of this website.
Each party represents and warrants to the other party that:
- A) No proceedings, claims, proceedings or investigations pending or threatened by or against it are pending or not known, and which may affect the subject matter of this Agreement.
- B) has all licenses, authorizations, consents, approvals, and permits required by all applicable laws and regulations to perform its obligations under this contract, and otherwise complies with all applicable laws and regulations for the performance of those obligations.
You condemn Webo 360 Solutions from all claims, lawsuits, actions, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including legal costs and expenses based on full indemnification) arising from your use of the website.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS AND EXPENSES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
You condemn Webo 360 Solutions with respect to damages, liabilities or claims:
- Perform any obligations and omissions with any employee when performing his obligations with you during an assignment;
- Any injury caused to Webo 360 Solutions's employee (including their death) to that employee; And
- Any damage to property due to the performance of any obligations by one of our employees.
You condemn Webo 360 Solutions with respect to any claim by Webo 360 Solutions employee arising out of termination of any violations of laws by you and/or in any jurisdiction in which web employees may work or provide services they can do.
Every effort is made to make the website run smoothly. However, we do not take any responsibility for this, and the website will not be liable for being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You are prohibited from directly hiring our employee who is doing an assignment for you or has done the assignment for you during the last 12 months. If you directly hire an employee, you will have to pay $5,000.00 USD for each employee who is employed by you. This amount may be revised from time to time in writing at the absolute discretion of Webo 360 Solutions Solutions.
You cannot offer contracts, permanent employment, projects, or assignments directly to Webo 360 Solutions's employees, family members, referrals and networks.
After the termination of the contract, you or the concerned body corporate cannot make an offer in relation to a contract, permanent employment, further projects or various assignments to our employee who is performing an assignment for you or who has made an assignment for you Have done The last twelve (12) months, until 12 months after the expiration of this contract.
The Client must pay for the Services in advance either by way of (a) Prepaid payments, or (b) Regular monthly payments Via
- Credit Card Online Payment
- Direct Debit of Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Electronic Fund Transfer
Our clients can make payments via electronic fund transfer (EFT) into Webo 360 Solutions’s bank accounts.
If there are any overtime payments due on Regular Monthly Payments, the amount of overtime chargeable to The Client will be included in the following month’s invoice.
The Client at any time may request a refund of the amount held in the Client’s Available Balance subject to a 3 week refund processing period.
If the Customer does not make any payment under the Prepaid Option and/or the Regular Monthly Payment Option or the Available Balance falls below zero; Webo 360 Solutions is entitled to suspend the services provided by it for a period of 5 Business Days. During the said period, the Client must pay the arrears or to maintain the Available Balance otherwise Webo 360 Solutions reserves the right to terminate the Contract.
In case of your dissatisfaction with our Services, you can file a complaint. Webo 360 Solutions will try and come to a mutually acceptable solution. Revocation occurs when things don’t work out. If you think about filing a claim, please write to us before launching a request.
You should only file complaints if we are unable to affect a mutually satisfactory solution.
Please note that Webo 360 Solutions’s refund policy is subject to:
Timely payments: If the agreed/listed payments are not clear, a project is not considered void.
Timely communication with the client: The client must provide timely information for the successful completion of the project. Webo 360 Solutions will not accept any responsibility for a delay or failure to complete the project in a timely manner arising from misstatement or lack of communication.
Completeness of customer-provided information: If the client fails to provide us with complete project information/scope at the initial stage of the project, Webo 360 Solutions is not obligated to honor its delivery and/or refund commitments.
Webo 360 Solutions will only compensate for delays in delivery until a special agreement is signed with the penalty clause for delays in delivery.
Refunds will be processed and mailed by Webo 360 Solutions within 5 business days of the cancellation date. The same method of payment will be required as the original (return by check or return to credit card).
We can add or remove functionalities or features, and we can stop or stop a service altogether. We believe that you own your data and it is important to preserve your access to such data. If we discontinue a service where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and an opportunity to obtain information outside that service.
A party (Webo 360 Solutions or the contracting party) may immediately (or with effect from any later date it may nominate) terminate this Contract by written notice to the other party if:
- A) The other party materially outlined this contract or any other contract between the parties and fails to prevent such breach within 5 business days of receipt of notice from the first party and the need to specify the breach is.
- B) A person, such as a receiver, controller, liquidator, administrator or other, is appointed wholly or wholly to the other party's property, undertaking or business.
- C) A mortgage or charge enforces the security held in connection with the undertaking or business of the property of the whole or the other party.
- D) The other party becomes insolvent or otherwise unable to pay its debts and when they become due.
Termination or expiration of this contract shall not affect or limit any of the parties' acquired rights.
Upon termination - you are obliged to return all of Webo 360 Solutions's confidential information, copies of Webo 360 Solutions's intellectual property rights and any other assets that Webo 360 Solutions has provided to you during the contract; And
Webo 360 Solutions will return all your confidential information, copies of your intellectual property rights and any other assets you have provided to us during the contract to the staff or staff of Webo 360 Solutions.
These terms and conditions may be tailored from time to time. Your continual use of our website following any such changes will be deemed to be a confirmation that you acknowledge these changes. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to read and review these terms and conditions in order to continue to be informed of any changes.
- For Every Project, 50% Payment in Advance & rest 50% after complete the Project
- Contract Duration for 12 months (if the client required) First 3 Months payment in advance (for Contract or Maintenance
- Domain registration not included
- Add-ons: For any additional features except into our website packages there will be additional charges as per client request